Drains Are Arteries: Clogs Slow Them Down & You Need Our Drain Cleaning Services.
When your sink or tub are clogged, your busy life can get stopped up. Sometimes drain cleaner just won’t cut it. Count on Rub-A-Dub for drain cleaning services to get things flowing again. Let us evaluate your drains to decide what plumbing services work best.
Drain Cleaning Resolution For Tough Clogs? Tougher Solutions
- Let a Rub-A-Dub professional bring in a sink machine to demolish the clog and expunge the debris.
- For your bathroom tub, shower drain and floor drain we have special machines. Say goodbye to debris.
- Clogged bathroom sink drains are fairly standard complaints. Not only do we send the clog on its way, we clean the entire pipe for optimal flow of sewer lines.
- Toilet drains can be particularly frustrating to everyone involved. Yep, we’ve got a heavy-duty machine for that too.
From Snakes to Jets
You’ve likely heard of the plumbing snake. Rub-A-Dub brings snake technology into the 21st century. This highly precise device is for thorough pipe cleaning, not just eliminating blockages:
- A thin metal cable is threaded into the pipe right to the clog.
- At the end of the cable, sharp blades are made to fit the interior of the pipe.
- A high-speed motor then propels the blades to cut sludge and scour the walls of the pipe.
- With the power-rodding equipment sized exactly for the pipe, it’s very efficient and much less stressful to pipes than the snake that relies on blunt force.
The current state-of-the-art slot for drain cleaning belongs to the hydro-jetting method. It uses high-pressure water to eliminate clogs in plumbing, and it cleans internal pipe surfaces to prevent a repeat blockage. Rather than the cutting blade used in power rodding, the hydro-jetting system uses a high-pressure water line that threads into the pipe. The cleaning head uses precision nozzles to jet water out at approximately 3,500 p.s.i. To give you an idea of how much pressure this is, imagine a knife cutting through pudding. Yep, that easy. This blast of water reduces sludge to a semi-solid state. Best of all, it does not traumatize plumbing pipes the way mechanical cleaning equipment does.
It’s not enough just to unclog a drain, a maintenance program needs to be recommended too. Learn how to keep your drains free and clear at all times. Here are some pointers for between our drain cleaning visits:
- Be aware of sticky stuff. Toothpaste, hair gel and hair itself all can clog the bathroom drain pipe. Grease and oil can build up over time producing a clogged kitchen sink.
- Salt and vinegar aren’t just for food. Table salt can get your drains running again with just one tablespoon of salt into your clogged bathroom drain along with a quarter cup of white vinegar. Let it sit for one hour, and then run hot water to wash it all down. Do it a second time for even better results.
- Don’t be afraid of a little bleach. By pouring one cup in the sink for at least an hour and then run water down the drain.
- Detergent plus boiling water equals drain-cleaning love. Dish detergent and a pot of boiling water can remedy grease build-up in your kitchen drain. Just squirt at least a tablespoon of dish liquid down the drain followed by the pot of boiling water poured a little at a time. The boiling water melt grease deposits while the detergent dissolves grease and oil. Repeat two to three times for major buildup.
- Bring it to a boil! Simply putting hot water down your kitchen and bathroom drains once a week can go a long way. Bathroom drains benefit from such hot water since you’d never use it to wash your skin.
- Make mine a cold one. Your garbage disposal need cold water rather than hot water to keep oils and grease in a solid state. This allows them to be broken up by the disposal. However, do use hot water after running the disposal to remove grease deposits from pots and pans.
What About Emergencies?
Sometimes drain issues evolve into catastrophes. Don’t worry. Rub-A-Dub has you covered 24/7 with our emergency service. We can tame that drain!
Our licensed plumbers are drain cleaning experts that can fix any clogged drain or plumbing problem you may have. If you are tired of not being able to use your sink for more than a few minutes or having to cut back on long relaxing showers because you are afraid of your partially clogged drain backing up, our plumbers can assess and fix the situation promptly.
We welcome your inquiries and are always happy to help new and existing customers living within the greater East Texas areas. You will be happy to know that we provide upfront pricing for your peace of mind, appreciating that there will be no surprises at the end of the job. Our drain cleaning services are reasonably priced and designed so they will not break the household budget. If your sink, tub, shower or toilet is not draining properly it is time to call the experts at Rub-A-Dub Plumbing. We can be reached during normal business hours and can also be contacted after-hours for emergency plumbing service throughout our service area.
THE SQUEAKY CLEAN
MAKE FOR SOME
Before a Rub-A-Dub plumber comes into YOUR home…the shoe covers go on. And when we’re done, we leave your home looking better than we found it!
Our Upfront Pricing means once we figure out what’s wrong, we’ll write up an estimate. You sign off on the price before any work starts. And when we’re finished, the price is the same!
More like a Warehouse On Wheels, each Rub-A-Dub truck is fully stocked, organized, and ready for anything! That means no extra trips while we’re on the job for you!
If your last plumber smelled like a goat, you’ll appreciate the Squeaky Clean difference of Rub-A-Dub plumbers!
Plain language, no double-talk, no bait and switch! Parts are warrantied, All work is guaranteed – in writing!