SEPTIC TANK SERVICES IN TYLER, TX
Comprehensive SEPTIC TANK Services in East Texas
If your toilet is running slowly or your home is filled with unpleasant odors, it may be time to have Rub-A-Dub perform septic tank service.
Who better than a squeaky clean plumber to tackle that … stuff? You might say that our company was built from the ground up on the septic business. But that’s what makes us the “go-to” guys for septic tank installation and septic problems.
Count on Rub-A-Dub Plumbing for 24/7 septic tank service.
To Repair or Replace?
- Repairs usually begin with a pump out or filter change.
- Sometimes the only solution is complete replacement. A new septic tank costs from $5,000 to $17,000.
- A failing tank can often be kept alive by a simple septic tank service—pumping the tank.
Maintenance is Key
To keep your septic system in excellent condition, just follow a few tips:
- Don’t park cars, plant trees or shrubs or build structures over your septic tank.
- Never put baby wipes, paper towels or diapers down the drain.
- Keep a precise diagram of your septic tank to avoid wasted labor time trying to locate the tank.
- Unlike biological additives, many chemical additives advertised to avoid septic tank pumping may in fact damage your septic system.
- It can’t be stressed enough that hiring one of the professionals at the family owned Rub-A-Dub Plumbing to pump your septic tank service is always recommended over a first time do-it-yourself job.
So What’s Going On Down There?
Let’s start with how a septic tank works. Unlike a municipal sewer system that flows into a central drainage system that the city maintains, your septic tank is typically buried on your property where wastewater from your home flows. Upon entering your septic tank, wastewater is sectioned into three possible levels. Firstly, solid waste drops to the bottom section and bacteria turn the solid matter into sludge. Next, the majority of the middle section is comprised of water. Finally, fats and oils rise to the top section to form scum. The sludge then moves the water through pipes into the drainfield. At this point, all of the waste is distributed into the soil.
Depending on the size of the tank and the number of people in your home, your septic tank should be pumped every one to three years, and if done regularly, this septic tank service will likely save on future tank repairs.
Do You Really Want to Go There?
Keep in mind that although it’s tempting to take on yourself to save a few bucks, pumping your own tank is better left to the professionals here at Rub-A-Dub. One reason for this is that sludge from the tank needs to be sealed in specific containers and disposed of while adhering closely to safety measures. This is why we always recommend having pumping done as part of septic tank serviceperformed by professionals with years of experience, using professional tools.
THE SQUEAKY CLEAN
MAKE FOR SOME
Before a Rub-A-Dub plumber comes into YOUR home…the shoe covers go on. And when we’re done, we leave your home looking better than we found it!
Our Upfront Pricing means once we figure out what’s wrong, we’ll write up an estimate. You sign off on the price before any work starts. And when we’re finished, the price is the same!
More like a Warehouse On Wheels, each Rub-A-Dub truck is fully stocked, organized, and ready for anything! That means no extra trips while we’re on the job for you!
If your last plumber smelled like a goat, you’ll appreciate the Squeaky Clean difference of Rub-A-Dub plumbers!
Plain language, no double-talk, no bait and switch! Parts are warrantied, All work is guaranteed – in writing!