IN TYLER, TX
DON’T LET PLUMBING MAINTENANCE “STOP UP” YOUR DAY!
Our “Squeaky Clean” Plumbers from Rub-A-Dub Plumbing help your household go with the flow.
Is it too much to ask that your plumbing company delivers high-quality work, courteous service, affordability, and even emergency plumbing services when you need it? If it was that easy, everyone would be doing plumbing maintenance like Rub-A-Dub!
At Rub-A-Dub Plumbing, our repairs and plumbing maintenance services can help your home’s plumbing system run smoothly, efficiently, and safely. For leaks, busted pipes, gas lines, sewer stoppages, garbage disposals, and other nasty jobs involving your plumbing, give us a call! We’re the Squeaky Clean Plumbers! Experts who we know how to take care of the problem quickly and neatly, with as few “ruffled feathers” as possible!
Call 903-525-6336 and count on Rub-A-Dub Plumbing for 24/7 plumbing maintenance service.
Get PLUMBING Problems Out of Your Pipeline
What pesky plumbing problems can our PRECISE & PROFESSIONAL PLUMBERS pummel for you?
- Water slow to heat or non-existent in your water heater?
- Annoying drip, drip, drip in your faucet?
- Is your garbage disposal not, uh, “disposing”?
- Stinky sewer problems?
Problems big or small, just give us a call. As part of our plumbing maintenance services, we can clean blocked drains, repair garbage disposals and gas lines, and even repair or replace water heaters.
It’s good to have an expert in your corner! Our trained and experienced plumbers can find and fix anything from hard-to-find leaks to damaged gas lines. Call us now for a worry-free inspection. We’ll tell you what needs fixing and what we can do to fix it for good.
What MAINTENANCE Can You Do In The Meantime?
You know what they say about “an ounce of prevention.” So here are some handy tips to help you until you need our PROFESSIONAL PLUMBERS with the bright blue duck on the truck!
- Nip little problems in the bud before they become big expensive problems. Little leaks or drippy faucets are manageable situations for most homeowners.
- Avoid commercial drain cleaners. The chemicals clearing those clogs are also corroding your pipes!
- Know what to flush – and what NOT to flush. Human waste and toilet paper. That’s it. End of discussion. Even those wipes that call themselves flushable? Don’t do it.
- Invest in a Water Softener. Not only does it protect your pipes, it makes your water taste better.
- Be able to find your home’s water shut-off valve – even in the dark. When a pipe bursts or a toilet overflows, how soon you shut that water off at its source could mean the difference between an annoying clean-up or something more catastrophic. And plumbing problems have a way of surprising you at night … when you’re in your pajamas… during a rainstorm. So, be ready, armed with the knowledge of exactly where and how to shut off that water valve.
- Update your pipes. Older historic homes in and around Tyler and East Texas are beautiful, but what’s going on with the plumbing can turn ugly. Plumbing has come a long way, so let Rub-A-Dub Plumbing show you all the ways we can help you update and modernize your older home’s plumbing. They’re safer and less prone to damage – (and no one has to know!)
- Take the pressure off! Reducing water pressure can reduce many plumbing problems, too. Be kind to your plumbing, and you may find you’re being kind to your household budget as well.
Rub-A-Dub Plumbing – The AFFORDABLE Plumber
“Isn’t calling a plumber expensive?” We hear that all the time. But think about what it’s costing you as a homeowner to put off necessary repairs or plumbing maintenance.
At Rub-A-Dub Plumbing, we understand your concern to keep the cost of plumbing repairs low. We find ways to help our neighbors in Tyler, TX and the surrounding areas save some money on their much-needed home repairs. All we can do is put our credentials as Certified Master Plumbers out there and give you the room to make a decision you can live with, with this advice: if you’re looking for cheap plumbing, be wary of contractors offering prices that are too good to be true. Their services may not be professional, guaranteed, or backed up by warranties. Rub-A-Dub, on the other hand, sends licensed, certified and experienced technicians to your house to provide professional plumbing services at the best prices possible. Our work is guaranteed, and our parts and equipment are warrantied.
At Rub-A-Dub, we believe in offering value, not just cheap prices.
Let’s Talk Customer Service
Customer care from your first contact with us to our follow-up “happy call” is essential in the Rub-A-Dub process. We recognize the value in providing courteous, friendly, knowledgeable, and timely service. When you call, we work to serve you as promptly as possible. We even provide emergency plumbing services when you have a water leak, gas leak, or other plumbing issue that needs to be addressed right away. We also minimize the inconvenience to your day by working as quickly and efficiently as possible and limiting the damage to your house. We take care to keep water leaks as contained as possible, to protect your floors and carpets, and to clean up thoroughly when the work is done. 100% Satisfaction is our goal, of course! But we also want you to be thrilled with our work so much, that you’ll recommend us to friends and family members all over East Texas!
CLICK HERE TO BOOK AN APPOINTMENT
OR Fill Out the Form Below!
At Rub-A-Dub Plumbing, we’ve got our DUCKS in a ROW.
THE SQUEAKY CLEAN
MAKE FOR SOME
Before a Rub-A-Dub plumber comes into YOUR home…the shoe covers go on. And when we’re done, we leave your home looking better than we found it!
Our Upfront Pricing means once we figure out what’s wrong, we’ll write up an estimate. You sign off on the price before any work starts. And when we’re finished, the price is the same!
More like a Warehouse On Wheels, each Rub-A-Dub truck is fully stocked, organized, and ready for anything! That means no extra trips while we’re on the job for you!
If your last plumber smelled like a goat, you’ll appreciate the Squeaky Clean difference of Rub-A-Dub plumbers!
Plain language, no double-talk, no bait and switch! Parts are warrantied, All work is guaranteed – in writing!