WATER HEATER SERVICE & MAINTENANCE
IN TYLER, TX
Is Your Hot Water Heater Leaking?
We Can Dry Your Fears & Fix It Fast
A water heater leak can signal problems and lead to damage or even disaster. You can rely on Rub-A-Dub 24/7 to identify the problem and offer the best solution to keep your hot water flowing and your system dry and tight.
Wherever you live in East Texas from Corsicana and on out to Tyler, Lindale & Mineola, Rub-A-Dub Plumbing is here for you! We will bring you relief from these little life lessons with solutions for leaking hot water heaters and professional maintenance, repair and services for your heater and its connections, and heater replacement if needed. Our customers can have total faith in our capabilities as we are fully licensed, insured, and trained. We’ll also be sure to explain our services to you in terms you can understand.
What To Do Until We Arrive
- Wrap leaking pipes and connections with Teflon tape to stem the flow.
- If the leak is slow/minor, place a pan or bowl below the center of the leak to catch the water so it won’t gather and flow elsewhere, and empty it often.
- Many water heaters have an incoming water valve atop the system you can shut off.
- Shut off the breaker for electric heaters and turn the dial on the side of gas heaters to off.
- If there’s no valve above the heater and the leak is serious, shut off the outside valve that allows water into the house.
Where’s The Leak & What Will Stop It?
Water can leak from outside and inside your hot water heater plus its top and bottom as well as the surrounding pipes, valves and connections. It’s a signal to act now and prevent future larger issues. Rub-A-Dub professionals can quickly determine if the heater system is what’s leaking, zero in on the problem, and fix it right away.
- Valves, pipes, fittings, connections, and the heating element are parts that can weaken, break or leak, but are easily replaced.
- A faulty heating element and incorrect temperature settings can cause overheating and overflow.
- Excess water pressure from a faulty safety valve can lead to leaks.
- Hot water heater tank bottoms corrode over time and can leak, crack or burst, with major consequences.
- No hot water disrupts essential daily routines like bathing, washing dishes and laundry.
- Our Warehouses On Wheels have the warrantied parts on hand to repair most all problems.
- Sometimes the wetness is just condensation. But always better safe than soaked.
Why You Should Act Now
- Hot water heater leaks and failure can cause harm and danger to your home and family.
- Leaks and larger flows can damage floors, walls, woodwork, rugs, furnishings and foundations.
- Moisture from faulty water heater systems may lead to mold and mildew that might endanger your health.
- Water heaters have an average lifespan of 8-12 years. Regular inspections and service from Rub-A-Dub can extend and even double its days.
- A flush of your hot water tank cleans out sediment that gathers at the tank’s bottom to avert corrosion and increase its efficiency and lifetime.
If your water heater needs to be replaced, a Rub-A-Dub expert can advise on whether to choose a gas or electric water heater with a tank, or a tankless water heater. We assess the options and can advise the best choices based on initial and ongoing costs, usage, operational efficiency and other factors. We then can quickly get and install your new hot water heater and leave it and its space not just clean but squeaky clean!
What About Emergencies?
Rub-A-Dub has you covered!
Sometimes water heater leaks evolve into serious issues as well as catastrophes. Don’t worry. Rub-A-Dub has you covered 24/7 with our emergency service. We can stop the leaking! Just give us a call at 903-525-6336.
Our licensed plumbers are water heater experts that can fix any problem you may have with the heater or its system. If excess wetness leaks or flows from the heater or around it, our plumbers can assess and fix the situation promptly.
We welcome your inquiries and are always happy to help new and existing customers living within the greater East Texas areas. You will be happy to know that we provide upfront pricing for your peace of mind, appreciating that there will be no surprises at the end of the job. Our leaking water heater repair services are reasonably priced, and designed so they will not break the household budget. If your heater or its connections are leaking, it’s time to call the experts at Rub-A-Dub Plumbing. We can be reached during normal business hours and can also be contacted after-hours for emergency plumbing throughout our service area. Your worries are over when the truck with the Bright Blue Duck drives up.
THE SQUEAKY CLEAN
MAKE FOR SOME
Before a Rub-A-Dub plumber comes into YOUR home…the shoe covers go on. And when we’re done, we leave your home looking better than we found it!
Our Upfront Pricing means once we figure out what’s wrong, we’ll write up an estimate. You sign off on the price before any work starts. And when we’re finished, the price is the same!
More like a Warehouse On Wheels, each Rub-A-Dub truck is fully stocked, organized, and ready for anything! That means no extra trips while we’re on the job for you!
If your last plumber smelled like a goat, you’ll appreciate the Squeaky Clean difference of Rub-A-Dub plumbers!
Plain language, no double-talk, no bait and switch! Parts are warrantied, All work is guaranteed – in writing!